Allies In Arms -AIA-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting rid of dead weight

Go down

Getting rid of dead weight Empty Getting rid of dead weight

Post  AARRRGGGG Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 pm

OK,
well fello tankers, I have been watching our members, looking for participaction in tournaments, platoons, how often they play, whether or not they use team speak and just all round contribution to the clan. We have an amazing group of regulars and have recruited some good members... but... we also have some that don't seem to be involved with the clan, yet for some reason run our tag.
SO, this is a reminder, if you want to be in this clan, you will "TRY" to be on and play with the rest of your clan. You WILL use teamspeak. If teamspeak is not an option or it does not work, then with no disrespect intended, please find another clan. We NEED members to participate in tournaments but again, this is a game, we all understand that "life" takes priority, so do what you can. If you sign up for one and can't attend, let somebody know or post it here in the forums.
We need members to check the forums as often as possible... this is where you get information that we need you to know.
We need you to be grinding your tanks to get tier 10 tanks for clan wars. this is the future of this clan, to participate in clan wars and do well. For that we need good tanks with better tankers, that takes practice and grinding.... get at er.
OK, so with all that being said, I guess my point is that I am watching and listening. If your not fitting in or pulling your weight I will be dismissing you from the clan after a senior member vote.
Thankyou for your time,
AARRRGGGG (Clayton)
AARRRGGGG
AARRRGGGG
Admin

https://aiamembers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum